HOTEL UPDATE: WE STRIVE FOR 5!
After your stay you will receive a survey about your experience with us. Our goal is to earn a 5 star rating for value, quality and great service. If something isn’t “just right” during your stay, please let a Front Desk Supervisor know so that we can fix it to your satisfaction. We hope you have a delightful stay at Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground.
Our “Strive for 5” commitment is shared by the entire HoJo Anaheim staff. We are also working hard to improve our product to create a delightful experience. Here are a few recent changes we’re working on or have recently completed:
- All 303 rooms have received new new flat panel televisions and tons of family-friendly programming.
- All Buildings 3-6 (Standard double rooms) have been refreshed with new carpet, paint, Disneyland Mary Blair artwork, new lighting and new bathrooms.
- Complete refresh of Buildings 3-6 corridors with new wall coverings, carpet, and lighting.
- Buildings 3-6 Exterior painting.
Improvements Under Way:
- We are over 2/3 complete refreshing our Building 2 rooms with new paint and bathroom fixtures.
- Building 2 Exterior painting and balcony painting.
- Re-landscaping of Building 2 planters.
- Building 1 air conditioning/Heat system replacement of guestroom units for more energy efficiency and noise reduction.
Thank you for making us your home-away-from-home when visiting Disneyland and a top pick on TripAdvisor.com! If you haven’t stayed with us yet, we look very forward to welcoming you to the award winning hospitality of Howard Johnson and the magic of Disney.
See you in the parks!
Visiting Disneyland and want the perfect hotel for your family? Look no further than TripAdvisor’s #1 Anaheim Hotel for Families, the Howard Johnson Hotel & Water Playground! Four time award winner in the category “Best Large Hotels & Resorts for Families in the United States“