Family friendly. Award winning. Walk to Disneyland ® Park.
Your Anaheim hotel search is complete! Where do you go for fabulous family fun? Why, the Disneyland ® Resort of course! And where should you stay when you visit? There’s only one place that’s as close to the Parks as it is friendly, the Anaheim Howard Johnson Hotel and Water Playground near Disneyland Park!
- 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice “Best for Families” in Anaheim!
- 2012 Howard Johnson “Hotel of the Year”
- Walk to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure
- Seven private acres of gardens and landscaped walkways
- Toddler Pool, Hot Tub, and secluded Garden Pool
- Play together at pirate-themed Castaway Cove – A Watery Pirate Playground! 30-foot pirate ship with drench bucket, slides, water canons and even more!
- FREE Parking, Wi-Fi, and laptop safe
Facility Closure: Castaway Cove Water Playground will be closed for refurbishment beginning January 5, 2014 and re-opening January17, 2014. This includes the hot tub spa, toddler pool and all water playground equipment. The hotel’s separate heated Garden Pool area will remain open throughout.
Super moms and Super dads everywhere want to choose the right hotel and put the FUN back into family vacations. At the Anaheim Howard Johnson Hotel and Water Playground, there is no stress and no worries, just a place that offers something for everyone in the family.
Located right across from Disneyland’s Matterhorn Mountain on Harbor Boulevard, we are an easy 8 minute walk to the main gates of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure and only four blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center! So close there is no stress getting back for a nap or a break. Come and go as often as you please – even watch the Disneyland fireworks from the hotel!
Be a hero and book your room today and we’ll do the rest. Oh, and don’t forget to pack your cape!
As to Disney Properties, logos, photos: ©Disney