We have partnered with a reservation service for our Castaway Cove Water Playground. Guests of the hotel may make reservations 30 days prior to check-in at the hotel. Reservations are for blocks of 2 hours at Castaway Cove, and Guests may make one reservation at the facility per day. Effective May 13, seating reservations will not be required for seating at the Garden Pool, but will be on a space-available basis.
- A maximum of 5 guests per room are permitted per reservation.
- Reservations at the Castaway Cove may be made for either one dining table with 4 chairs or up to 4 lounge chairs per reservation, per room.
- Guests should arrive to Castaway Cove 15 minutes prior to their reservation time to get checked in and receive their wristbands.
- Guests may only use the pool furniture assigned in their reservation. To promote physical distancing, pool furniture may not be rearranged.
- The facilities will be closed down and all guests cleared out between reservations blocks to perform sanitation procedures.
- Please see the facility attendant at Castaway Cove if your party would like to use the hot tub spa during your reservation block. We will allow 10 minute blocks per room to reduce exposure to others (subject to availability).
Reservations time slots are as follows:
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- 8:00 pm-10:00 pm