September 19, 2008 at 12:13 am #23796
Thank you so much for visiting our website and our forum designed just for our partners in travel!
The property lies across the street (850 yards) from the entrance to Disneyland park, Disney’s California Adventure, and Downtown Disney. And just four blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center. The hotel’s partner restaurant is Mimi’s Café, which is the most popular eatery along the Harbor Boulevard strip! You can see why after over 40 years Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel continues to be the mid-scale leader in Disney area lodging!
What makes the Howard Johnson Hotel & Water Playground different and unique in Anaheim with so many hotel choices?
- TripAdvisor.com TOP rated hotel. National winner in category “Best Hotel For Families in the U.S.” 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2012. Currently #5 on TripAdvisor.com out of 100 ranked hotels in Anaheim. Ranked above some Disney hotels, including Disney’s Paradise Pier in customer popularity![/*:1xoxahue]
- Closest hotel to the pedestrian entrance of the Disneyland Resort with INTERIOR, hotel-style corridors[/*:1xoxahue]
- Closer to the Disneyland turnstiles than the Disneyland Hotel itself[/*:1xoxahue]
- Home of the only themed water playground outside of the Disney properties. Castaway Cove – A Watery Pirate Playground features a 30-foot pirate ship, water slides, water cannons and more[/*:1xoxahue]
- Also at Castaway Cove, toddlers enjoy Speedy’s Sprayground with its wading pool and fountain play area geared toward small children[/*:1xoxahue]
- A truly family-friendly property containing six mid-century-modern guest buildings set amid 7-acres of park-like grounds highlighting old-growth trees, gardens and walkways. Here kids are free to enjoy the large garden property without fear of traffic.[/*:1xoxahue]
- Not just any Howard Johnson Hotel. We are the current Howard Johnson International Hotel of the Year and have held that title more years than any other hotel in the chain[/*:1xoxahue]
- Most hotels along Harbor Boulevard are less than one acre in size and have a tiny pool either on the roof or in the parking lot. Here guests enjoy 7 private acres, a large pool and a separate water playground, both in garden settings[/*:1xoxahue]
- The overwhelming area favorite for breakfast, lunch, and dinner: Our partner restaurant, the New Orleans inspired Mimi’s Café[/*:1xoxahue]
- FREE parking (a savings of over $15 per night) and no hidden taxes or fees (e.g. resort fees or energy surcharges)[/*:1xoxahue]
- FREE high-speed WiFi access in every guest room! A savings of over $10 per day![/*:1xoxahue]
- We have our own discussion boards and guest services monitor at http://www.hojoanaheim.com/phpbb. Your clients will have peace of mind getting real time answers to their questions and be a part of the HoJo/Disney online community![/*:1xoxahue]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.