Queen Bunkbed room?

home Discussion Boards Hotel Innfo Rooms Queen Bunkbed room?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hojo Helper 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hojo Helper
    Keymaster

When I was looking at dates for an upcoming trip, I saw an option of a room with one queen bed and one “jr” sized bunk bed. Can you offer any additional information on this room type?? Thank you!

Hojo Helper
    Keymaster

@disney_wendi wrote:

When I was looking at dates for an upcoming trip, I saw an option of a room with one queen bed and one “jr” sized bunk bed. Can you offer any additional information on this room type?? Thank you!

Hello and thanks for the great question! We have just unveiled two of these rooms and we’ll eventually have 14 in total. They have a “Jr.” size bunk bed along with a queen size bed and some fun Disney artwork! The Jr. bunks are designed for younger kids up to about 9 years of age. They are just perfect for a family of up to four with two smaller kids.

We hope you get the chance to check them out! Stay tuned to our rooms page for photos and info coming soon: http://www.hojoanaheim.com/what-you-get/rooms

😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.